Thursday, May 26, 2011

Roses, Balloons, Cards, Cake and Friends!

Well this has been a whirl-wind of a week!!  And what a great week at that!!  I remember coming up on my 40th birthday and really dreading the fact that the BIG 4-0 was creeping up on me.  I was going to officially be 'OLD'!  I really had a hard time coming to terms with those two little numbers sitting in that particular order and being associated with my name at the same time.... ugh!.  However, it was on that 40th birthday that I realized I didn't feel any different than I did the day before when I was still 39.... so hey...I guess I'm OK with being in my 40's!

Flash forward a few years.... I just celebrated another birthday...just count the candles in the pic.  No... not 8... lol  Two little rows of 4...  that's right... now you get it.... 44.  I know they used to say "a lady never tells her age"... well... I am still a lady... but I am proud of who I am and proud to be 44 years young!   I guess I still don't look too bad for an "old" lady... I still work out and try to eat pretty good... I maybe don't spring out of bed as quickly anymore... and it may take a few steps before the bones stop snap, crackle and poppin'.... but hey... I made it another year and I feel Fabulous!  

I am just so happy and thankful for this birthday... Thankful for all God's blessings... so thankful for my Love... my wonderful family,  friends, for life and God waking me up every morning to give me another chance to make a difference in this world... another chance to help make someone else Smile.  

So with this... I am sending out Many Many Thanks to All of those that helped to make my Birthday so very special... Every single thing was Fabulous!!   Wonderful breakfast, balloons in my office, Fabulous dinner, cake, wine and roses waiting on me after work and all the Incredible Birthday Wishes from All my Facebook friends!   Wow!!  What a day!!!  Y'all definitely know how to make a girl Smile!!!   And special thanks to my wonderful parents for a terrific visit and treating us to a Fabulous dinner last night and extending my birthday celebration for another day!!!   I will be enjoying my Olive Garden left-overs for lunch today!!!



Smile with your whole heart... you'll glow from the inside out!!!

~ Beth ~

No comments:

Post a Comment