Saturday, May 21, 2011

Talk about a Fabulous Friday!!

I was up working very late Thursday night...  as I pushed snooze on the alarm for the third time I finally decided I better roll on out of bed.  Moving a little bit slower than usual, I got myself up and going all the while I kept telling myself... 'hey...it's Friday!'  I had a lot to do on my planner today... emails to reply to, designs to submit to printers,  new designs to make, say hello to all my FB and Twitter peeps... amongst all the normal daily tasks.  It was going to be a long day...but at the end of the day I knew it was going to be the weekend.  I had NO IDEA it was going to turn into such a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

Here is where my Friday turned into Fabulous Friday...
  • 2 Brand New clients before 10am!!!
  • An old friend that I went from elementary school all the way through high school with came by to pick up some graduation announcements I designed for his niece.  We had a great visit...and he loved the designs!!!
  • I got to meet BLUE!!! 

If you know me... you know I grew up a Centerville Bulldog!!!  Once a Bulldog, ALWAYS a Bulldog!  I even owned two English bullies of my own a few years back....seeing Blue, hearing those wonderful bullie sounds... the snorts, the panting and even the slobber and how his tongue hung out of his mouth brought back so many memories of my bullies.... I miss them so much.... So this is for my bullies.... Sophie and Brandy.... I Love you and miss you and you are Forever in my heart!!!!

Yes!!!  This was a Fabulous Friday!! I smiled All Day Long!!!


Have a Terrific Weekend!!!

Smile with your whole heart....you'll glow from the inside out!!!

~ Beth ~

No comments:

Post a Comment