Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday rolled around way too fast!

I'm still smiling though!!  After the Insanely Busy week of designing I had last week, I was so ready for this weekend to get here!  I was also very excited because my oldest daughter was coming home from Purdue for a visit Friday night on her way to an out of town wedding on Saturday.   It was Absolutely Fabulous to get to spend some time with her.  When her and I are together we Love to cook!!  So we hopped in the car and made a quick trip to the Kroger just down the street to pick up a few things.  Headed back home and the cooking, cutting, chopping, stirring, sauteing, frying and grilling began!!  We talked and laughed and had a fantastic meal together!!  What an absolutely wonderful young woman she has grown into!!  I'm really having a hard time believing that she will be celebrating her 21st Birthday next week!!  My first baby girl is all grown up!!!  And I couldn't be prouder of her!!! I am truly Blessed to have her, to be her "Mama" and to have all the wonderful memories of days gone by and I look forward to all the future memories we will make, share and cherish together forever!! 


It's been a pretty great weekend!!  With some much needed rest!  A fabulous bicycle ride around downtown Indianapolis this morning and now I'm getting geared up to get back to work!!  I have some pretty awesome projects to work on this week!!  I can't wait to see what I come up with!!!

Have a Terrific Sunday!!  and as always....


Smile and Love with your whole heart and you'll glow from the inside out!
~ Beth~

No comments:

Post a Comment